Michael Bristow, CEO and Co-Founder of CrowdProperty, speaks to Jean and Joseph Galea about the importance of asset class expertise for lending platforms, CrowdProperty's commitment to transparency around lending and performance, and the importance of diversification for investors.
During this interactive Q&A session, topics covered included:
- The background to CrowdProperty, the experience of the founders and why the business exists;
- CrowdProperty's focus on working with the best developers on quality projects, with £4.5bn of projects assessed and £120m funded;
- Investing with CrowdProperty - the challenge of fast-filling loans and growing project origination;
- How CrowdProperty's diverse sources of capital (retail, HNW, funds, institutions) enable the business to scale;
- Building a long-term business, using technology to provide our property experts with better information in order to make better decisions.
Listen to the full podcast below:
03 Mar 2021