Mike Bristow joined Adam Goddard and Tom Webster on their excellent Property Investors Podcast to discuss how CrowdProperty is solving the major pains around raising finance for developers.
In this episode Tom & Adam are joined by Mike an uber successful entrepreneur and we discuss his journey and he shares a lot of the lessons he has learned.
- We find out Mike’s personal history and how he entered into the rental market as a landlord.
- What CrowdProperty is and how it lends differently to traditional lenders.
- How PropTech is revolutionising lending.
- The process of applying with CrowdProperty and how to present your application effectively.
- What red flags pop up when applying and how to avoid them.
- What are the exciting cases are and what CrowdProperty keep an eye out for.
- How CrowdProperty raise funds and the benefits to their investors.
- Mike’s market opinion and predictions with all the uncertainty in the market.
- Where to invest based on data generated from the CrowdFunding platform.
- Mikes advice for being a private landlord and investor.
- Is there still a place for landlords with only one or two properties? Or is there a better route to invest.
- Is build-to-rent to future of development?
- How do investors receive their returns with CrowdProperty?
- What excites Mike about PropTech and whats coming up!.. AI?
19 Jul 2019